Friday 28 February 2014

Original 6th Doctor items on eBay -
February 2014

This item was original in a Bonhams auction back in 1991, lot 106.

The original lot consisted on a dozen costumes, with masks included.

I’m not sure how much that lot sold for, but this single gown did pretty well.

Mindwarp
surgical gown
SOLD FOR £337

An original Dr Who costume from the 1986 episode ‘Mindwarp’.

I bought it in 1992 from John Fitton Books and Magazines but I think it was originally part of lot 106 from the 1992 Bonhams auction, which I was lucky enough to attend.

I do not have the surgical mask and I don’t know if this one was actually worn by Colin Baker.
You will receive:- Mindwarp medical gown-Bonhams catalogue and bidding card-John Fitton Books and Magazines catalogue-John Fitton invoice.



Timelash
Guard overall
SOLD FOR £400

An original screen used guard costume from the 6th Doctor (Colin Baker) Doctor Who story: Timelash (originally broadcast March 1985).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.